Causticum is basically a homeopathic remedy used for multiple purposes. Homeopathy is an alternative branch of medicine and its popularity has gained momentum in recent years. Homeopathy has considerably lesser side effects and thus is widely accepted and is included in the national health systems of many countries. Having said that, there are still few drugs that holds various side effects. One such drug is Causticum 30c which has its own set of pros and cons. Let’s take a close look at benefits, dosage and Causticum 30c side effects.
Before getting to the adverse effects of this drug, let’s first understand Causticum 30C homeopathy uses. And to understand that lets first overview what is Causticum 30C made of.
Composition of Causticum
Causticum is a regarded as a drug that contains potassium hydrate. A fresh burnt lime is quenched which is then mixed with an equal quantity of potassium bisulphate. It is mostly used for vocal diseases and arthritis.
Poorly controlled bladder affects life of the subject in ways more than one. To cure this problem Causticum 30C is advised. Causticum is a homeopathic medicine and is chemical compound of Potassium, Hydrogen and Oxygen. Its chemical formula is KOH and its chemical nomenclature is Potassium Hydroxide. The process of making this remedy involves mixing of Slaked Lime and Sulphate of potash. Homeopathic medicines are majorly prescribed in the form of liquid or small pills. But Causticum is given in the form of pellets.
You might be willing to know How to take Causticum 30C? Well, Causticum 30C Dosage is suitable for adults as well as for infants who are of 2 years and above that includes dissolving 4-5 pellets of the drug under the tongue for 3-4 times a day for 3 days, depending of the severity of the condition.
Causticum 30C Benefits
The Causticum 30C Benefits are Stated Below-
- Causticum is one of the most effective process that cures arthritis, Cough, keloids, hoarseness etc.
- It is also highly effective in treating Acne, ulcer, gastroesophageal and disfigurement.
- It is considered to be one of the most useful herbs to treat paralysis and its symptoms.
- It also proves to be beneficial for treating urinary disorders and for the children that suffers from the bed wetting problems.
Causticum 30C Uses
In Homeopathy, a single remedy is known to treat an array of symptoms. That’s the very reason Homeopathic medicines are called Polychrest Medicines. Causticum 30C is no exception. The drug as has numerous uses. Some of the Causticum 30C uses are-
- Primarily used for reducing bed wetting in children and bladder incontinence due to age in adults
- Intake of Causticum works on nerves and muscles and is primarily beneficial for issues pertaining to that.
- Can be used to treat Paralysis
- Can be used for treating blisters on skin
- As it works on nerves and muscles, it can be used to treat several joint pains including neck and back pain
- Works well for Arthritis
- Can also be used to respiratory problems
- May be used in control Blood Pressure
- Helps significantly in sore throat and pain in throat.
- Helps curb acid reflux
Causticum 30C Side Effects
Causticum 30C has its own side effects .The drug should be taken in the dosage as prescribed by a certified Homeopathy practitioner. Excess of Causticum may cause nausea and vomiting sensation. Also pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers should be very careful while using this drug. It should strictly be taken under supervision of a doctor who knows history of the subject.
- A major Causticum 30C side effects include weakening of muscles of limbs and bladder.
- There is a constant urge to lie down to take rest.
- It results in shortening of tendons.
- For women, Causticum may cause hysteria which means becoming extremely sensitive to touch or noise.
- The subject might not be able to handle both hot and cold weather.
- This drug sometimes may cause cramping of muscles in the body of subject.
Also Read : Depression is not a Disease But a State of Mind
Causticum carries various benefits as well as its own side effects. It is commonly used for paralysis and tremors, urinary disordes, as a homeopathic skin improvement remedy, etc. Causticum seems to work quite well for those who are introspective, absent minded and feel distressed and anxious at times. There are few Causticum 30C side effects which need to be taken care of.